Wednesday 9 October 2013

"The NEWZEALAND Shop"

"The NEWZEALAND Shop"

 

This is a picture I took about a year ago at the St. Lawrence Market during a class trip. I took this picture because at the time it was an inside joke that I had shared with a friend of mine (Totally irrelevant, but still) from having a supply teacher try to explain a geography globe to us while I blurted out something like, "Yeah, like Newzealand right?" during class time.
I very much enjoy this picture since it reminds me of such good memories from when I was with my friends, and because I enjoy this sign so much as well. I probably would've bought the sign from the store and hung it in my bedroom if I was allowed to.
The store also had an interesting concept, Since it was selling strictly Newzealand merchandise (You know, stuff from and related to Newzealand?) from what I remember.
I'd say it was a pretty fun trip to the St. Lawrence Market, and I definitely recommend that anyone should check it out one day, It's very interesting. Hope you enjoyed this post and have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment