Saturday 21 February 2015

CyberARTS Weekly blog post #3

CyberARTS Weekly blog post #3

Creative recordings-The Daily Create

           On the CyberARTS website, there's often links to various interesting websites that feature different types of technology, tips and tricks, challenges for artists to try, etc. One of the websites that's featured is called "The Daily Create". The website "The Daily Create" features different challenges for artists to try. Once someone has completed a challenge, they can upload a picture of their finished product to Flickr and tag it dailycreate and tdc1140. This weeks challenge is to create a picture of yourself as a tree/being represented as a tree. I found this challenge to be particularly interesting, this the idea of myself being an embodiment of a tree is quite unusual and unique. I also have an eccentricity for drawing trees-especially ones in high value-and I thought of doing a high value one myself, but instead with colour. I'm currently working on it, and I'll probably post it on my blog soon too. Down below is a few pictures of entries that people have made as well as the link to "The Daily Create"and the CyberARTS website too.

Link to "The Daily Create":
http://tdc.ds106.us/

Link to the CyberARTS website to find more interesting artistic websites and such:
http://lcicyberarts.blogspot.ca/








Seen to the left is a picture that someone created and was featured on "The Daily Create".
















Seen to the left is a picture that someone created and was featured on "The Daily Create".

No comments:

Post a Comment