Sunday 16 February 2014

Photoshop edited image with coloured pencil filter

Photoshop edited image with coloured pencil filter

Photoshop edited image with coloured pencil filter


In Photoshop Elements 8,I edited this image that I took a couple of months ago of a person standing to the right of a sidewalk. Not only does this to the right placing make the image seem more balanced, but this also makes it look more visually appealing, and I also think that it adds depth to the image as well.

 I used the quick selection tool, selected a majority of the sidewalk and the person, and then used the coloured pencil filter to give the selected areas that "rough, sketchy look". I then used a high contrast filter afterwards to give the person that "illuminated, glowy" look. By doing this it makes the image seem balanced, makes it feel to have a very unique element that doesn't clash, but instead blend with the piece, and makes it seem to be more professional and creative as well too.

 I feel that the image turned out well, and I enjoyed creating it on my laptop. Try using different filters and programs with old images that you have on your computer, who knows, maybe you'll end up making a masterpiece! Hope you enjoyed this image, and I hope you have a happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment